KVKK Informative Text
This Clarification Text is provided by PERFORTECH YAZILIM A.Ş (“the COMPANY”), acting as the data controller, in order to make explanations and inform about the processing of the personal data of the COMPANY customers/users in accordance with the COMPANY’s Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). has written. You can access detailed information on the processing of your personal data that you shared with the COMPANY from the COMPANY’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy (Policy) available at www.perfortech.com.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data collected by the COMPANY will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in line with the following purposes. Within the scope of planning and executing the activities required for recommending and promoting the products and services offered by the COMPANY according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned; – Planning and/or execution of the COMPANY audit activities – Planning and execution of the operational activities required to ensure that the COMPANY activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and/or relevant legislation – Ensuring the security of the COMPANY operations – Ensuring that the data is correct and up-to-date – Providing information to the authorized institutions based on the legislation Within the scope of carrying out the necessary studies by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by our Company and the execution of the related business processes; – Planning information security processes, audit and execution – Establishment and management of IT infrastructure – Follow-up of finance and/or accounting affairs – Follow-up of legal affairs – Planning and/or execution of business activities’ effectiveness/efficiency and/or pertinence analyzes – Planning and execution of business activities – Corporate communication planning and execution of activities – Planning and execution of logistics activities – Planning and execution of production and/or operation processes Within the scope of the planning and execution of the COMPANY’s commercial and/or business strategies; – Management of relations with stores, business partners and/or suppliers – Execution of strategic planning activities – Planning and monitoring of performance evaluation processes of stores, business partners and/or suppliers
The Parties to which Personal Data may be Transferred and the Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data collected by the COMPANY is the planning and execution of the commercial and/or business strategies of the Company detailed above, the necessary studies are carried out by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the company and the related business processes are carried out, PERFORTECH YAZILIM A.Ş., to which we are affiliated, for the purposes of ensuring technical and commercial occupational safety, carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit the related persons from the products and services offered by the company, and executing the relevant business processes. and our affiliates, shareholders, business partners (anonymously only), legally authorized public institutions and private individuals and other persons.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by the COMPANY through channels such as e-mail, related websites and mobile applications, electronically through social media accounts that you allow access to by the COMPANY and/or through the call center. Your personal data may also be processed and shared within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and in accordance with the legal reasons and purposes specified in Articles 1 and 2 of this Clarification and Consent Text.
Personal Data Processed by the COMPANY with Your Express Consent and Purposes of Processing
The COMPANY will be able to process your personal data stated below, for the purposes stated below, within the scope of your express consent given by your approval of this Clarification and Consent Text. – Your identity information, contact information, customer and customer transaction information and marketing information you have shared within the scope of your legal relationship with the COMPANY, within the scope of planning and executing the marketing processes of the products and services and planning and executing the relevant processes in order to obtain the highest benefit from the products and services offered by the company. Making e-mail instant notifications by the COMPANY, targeting, profiling and analysis by identifying user habits, offering discounted campaigns, offering customized content, digital marketing, remarketing, advertising, It may be processed and shared for the purposes of carrying out evaluation, analysis and optimization activities regarding the advertisements made to you within the scope of planning and development of the processes related to the business and strategies of the COMPANY, and for the purpose of conducting market research and surveys within the scope of planning and execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of the products and services offered by the company. – In addition, your user name, order information, e-mail address and place of residence, etc., that you have shared within the scope of your legal relationship with the COMPANY. Your user information may be shared by relevant persons and institutions in order to plan and execute the performance management processes of our business and to prevent fraudulent activities.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
As a personal data owner, you are granted the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of the Law:
– Learning whether your personal data is processed,
– If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
– To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
– Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
– Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– Requesting compensation in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY using the methods specified in the COMPANY’s Personal Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy at www.perfortech.com. The COMPANY will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the COMPANY reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Click to download the Data Owner Application Form, kvkk-application-form